An evaporative air cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor and refrigerant gas; one should not expect an evaporative air cooler to work as effectively as refrigerated air conditioning; however, the advantages of the evaporative air cooler over refrigerated air conditioning are: low purchase cost, low electricity usage, environment friendly (no refrigerant gas) and maximum portability.
176 CFM 3-Speed Portable Evaporative Cooler for 150 sq. ft.
The Honeywell CSO71AE 15 pt. Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler is ideal for spot cooling in any home or office. Three fan speeds and oscillating louvers improve air circulation and provide an even distribution of cool air. In addition to optimum cooling provided by the honeycomb cooling media, the carbon dust filter cleanses the air. The unit consumes only 60-Watt of power and includes an automatic shutoff timer for even more energy savings. The electronic control panel is easy to use and the remote control lets you operate your cooler from across the room. This lightweight unit has 4 durable caster wheels which allow you to easily roll the unit from room to room.
- 15 pt. indoor portable evaporative air cooler with remote control cools up to 100 sq. ft.
- 176 CFM air flow
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- 0.5 to 7.5 hours off timer
- 1.8 Gal. water tank with low water alarm
- Oscillating louver
- Carbon dust filter
- Caster wheels for portability