1062 CFM 2-Speed Portable Evaporative Cooler for 600 sq. ft.
An evaporative air cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor and refrigerant gas; one should not expect an evaporative air cooler to work as effectively as refrigerated air conditioning; however, the advantages of the evaporative air cooler over refrigerated air conditioning are: low purchase cost, low electricity usage, environment friendly (no refrigerant gas) and maximum portability.
The Honeywell CO48PM 12.7-Gal. Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler is the perfect choice to keep indoor and outdoor environments comfortably cool and breezy. This weather resistant evaporative air cooler is made to resist outdoor conditions. Its powerful motor helps to deliver strong air flow while a 14 in. fan blade and 3-side honeycomb media keep performance optimal. A continuous water supply connection, 12.5 Gal. water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow long periods of unattended operation, making it perfect for more demanding applications.
- 12.7 Gal. indoor/outdoor evaporative air cooler cools up to 600 sq. ft.
- Powerful air flow (1062 CFM)
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Weather resistant to resist outdoor conditions
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides
- 2 speeds (high and low)
- 12.6 Gal. water tank
- Continuous water supply connection
- Handle and casters for portability