An evaporative air cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor and refrigerant gas; one should not expect an evaporative air cooler to work as effectively as refrigerated air conditioning; however, the advantages of the evaporative air cooler over refrigerated air conditioning are: low purchase cost, low electricity usage, environment friendly (no refrigerant gas) and maximum portability.
Honeywell CL30XCWW 525 CFM Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler - 30 Liter
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US- Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Not just a Fan - Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
- Super low power consumption, powerful airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium spaces such as a living room, bedroom, den, covered patio and garage
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
- Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification knob & Ice compartment
- 3-in-1 Cooling, Humidification & Fan
- Cools like a fresh breeze flowing across a lake
- High speed blower for high velocity air throw (powerful 525 CFM airflow)
- Remote control, Low water alarm & energy saving timer
- Adjustable humidification knob & Ice compartment for faster cooling
- Recommended for areas up to 320 Sq. ft. (30 Sq. m) - Cooling area depends on room conditions, such as humidity.